Sunday, October 3, 2010

Invites/our first fight

My first fight with my sweetheart was over our wedding invitations. Not the style, the wording, who to send them to, etc., but addressing them. It's a pain! We were both working and in school during our engagement and time was at a premium. I felt like it was only fair that he addressed his half and I addressed mine. He insisted that my handwriting was better, so I should just do them (he's also a salesman so he'll take whatever angle it takes to get what he wants). When it was said and done, I had done more than my half but at least he had done some! I swear some things (most things) never change.

You have so many options when it comes to invitations. If you're trying to save money, you can have them printed on photo paper which I've found through Walmart and local printing comapnies for as low as $.24. That's amazing. You can buy just your card stock in bulk and then take them to a local printer. If you have a large budget then certainly you can have custom made invitations, and there's always the middle ground. Websites like http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/ offer darling invitations at reasonable prices. They'll usually start at around $1 and go up to $1.60.

This announcement can be found at http://www.walmart.com/. You would just tell them the text you want on the right.

This announcement, and many others, can be found at http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/.

Dress Picks of the Day

$400
Size 12
Kansas City


Price $50
Size 2
Detroit, MI